Good, good, God willing
by كتب شيرين
A good group, God willing
The story revolves around the beautiful meaning in this hadith: “It is a wonder of the matter of the believer, if all of it is better, and that is not for anyone except for the believer, if it is a pleasure for him, then he is a good, then he is good for him.”
So we inculcate through this group:
Values such as patience and contentment.
- Through the activity booklet, the child learns how to deal with the fates that befall him, whether it is good or bad.
- Recognize the meaning, importance and fruits of patience and the meaning, importance and fruits of contentment.
- The child will also learn the pillars of faith, which lay the foundation for reaching these values.
In particular, we discussed belief in God, belief in the Last Day, and belief in fate and destiny.
- He will learn about the beautiful names of God (the All-Knowing, the Wise, the Powerful), because they are among the foundations that help reach these values.
- He will learn about our example, the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, and how he was with patience and contentment.
- All this through interesting events that take place within a unique interactive story and game.